Monday, December 8, 2008

I don't even know where to begin these past few weeks have been like a roller coaster of stress for me, so much so that I didn't even want to think about my problems let alone write about them. I finally got fed up with my school and decided to just show up at my adviser's office and sit outside her door until she saw me luckily she did see to me and I am registered for enough classes to get housing-something that has been stressing me out the most. Now I just need to be assigned housing

Other than that I guess there isn't a whole lot to talk about.. I haven't been inspired by much lately-just really angry at a lot of people for being unfair or selfish or just mean people. I'll tell you I'm really looking forward to going away to school and moving and getting away from these people and starting over and being able to decide who I want to deal with for myself. Definitely looking forward to a change.

Anyway that's all for now until I'm inspired by something.. love.

No comments: