Saturday, January 17, 2009

The Curse

Honest to God I believe that I am somehow cursed. Every time I really want to do something or need to go somewhere something goes wrong with my car. Since I'm moving on Tuesday why am I not surprised to find that the power steering on my car is shot and something with the air-conditioning cooling system or whatnot is dying too. Pretty cool huh? Heaven forbid I get a fucking break, right when the stress over having a dorm and having classes is resolved Huey breaks. I just need someone to throw me a bone here! I'm not getting the car back until Monday (keep your fingers crossed that everything goes right) and it's not even going to be totally fixed because my father decided to not fix the cooling part. I told him he can pay off my loan when my car blows up.

I'm just so frustrated because I am moving and I don't want my car to break down and get myself stuck in the middle of nowhere. I want to scream and get a fucking break. Fucking hell.

No comments: